Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Great Grandma's Christmas Dinner

This past Friday was my Grandmothers annual Christmas Dinner at her assisted living facility. She is allowed to bring four guests and since my sister and brother-in-law went last year with my parents, it was Brandon and I's turn this year. They served a delicious dinner, Salad, Lasagna, Steamed Veggies, Shrimp and Brandon's favorite, Key Lime Pie! Everything was amazing. Owen however, was not really into staying seated while we were eating dinner. So as all parents know, we all ate in shifts while someone was off running around with Owen. After dinner we went back to my Grandma's apartment and spent some time chit-chatting with her before we headed home. Owen had a blast in her apartment since she had tons of Nick-knacks to play with and lots of singing Christmas decorations. He also enjoyed playing the piano down in the common area! Enjoy some pictures from our night. The Burgess' with Great-Grandma ThompsonMy adorable parents

Brandon eating him yummy food, minus the shrimp of course, we all know Brandon and I hate seafood. I actually kept mine on my plate to be nice, but Brandon scraped his off immediately on my dad's plate, just like a kid, but I love him dearly!

Owen playing with my Grandma's Santa the plays the saxophone! He had so much fun dancing to it! Owen playing the pianoThe Burgess Family posing in front of the blow-up nativity set. LOLMe and my hunny! Awe

No comments: