Monday, October 12, 2009

Just Like Daddy....

I guess everyone is bound to pick up a few of their parents traits, weather good or bad, right? Anyone who knows Brandon knows that he has quite an addiction to video games. Well last night Brandon had his friend Gavin over to play some "vids" as they call it and of course Owen did not want to be left out! We gave Owen a controller that happens to be broken and let Owen think he was playing along with them. O my goodness, he thought it was so cool! Lol, enjoy the pics.Yes, that is one intense face he has there. Doesn't he look like he really thinks he is playing?

Seriously, look at the picture above and then the picture below, they look identical. I knew it was just a matter of time before Owen wanted to fall into his Daddy's same addictions. O' well, I love my boys!

1 comment:

Matt Altman said...

Those are some sexy legs Brandon! :) -Matt