Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese & Mall Rides

This past week has been pretty eventful for Mr. Owen. On Tuesday Brandon had a dentist appointment, which is in the mall, so Owen and I decided to tag along while he was getting his teeth cleaned. I did a few laps around the mall with Owen in his stroller for some much needed exercise and then we headed to the play area. Well, Brandon's appointment was taking forever and Owen was getting a little tired of the play area so we decided to try out the little coin rides. Owen had so much fun. He rode in a Hot Pink Ice Cream Truck and two cool Race Cars. Well it drained my pocket $3.00, ridiculous for a 30 sec ride, but Owen loved it.
Then on Wednesday, a good friend of mine invited Owen and I to Chuck E. Cheese, and since Owen loved the Mall Rides so much I decided it was a great idea. So Melissa, her two kids and Owen and I were off for a Chuck E. Cheese adventure. Owen had a blast today. Between Chuck E. Cheese, all the fun rides and the delicious pizza he ate I am not sure what he enjoyed more. It was very nice since we had the whole place to ourselves, the kids ran around like wild children all morning. Then when Chuck E. Cheese came on stage, Owen's face lit up and he started dancing like crazy! So funny. Enjoy the pics.

No comments: