Monday, October 5, 2009

Broncos vs. Cowgirls

Yesterday was the first time the Bronco's played the Cowboys in 4 years! Brandon and I were so stoked for the game he took the day off and we decided to have a party. We invited my family and all our delirious Cowboy fan friends. My Dad made his very famous and delicious Hot Wings and we had tons of other food. It was so much fun and we all ate way too much! I have to admit it was a little intimidating since there were 4 sets of cowboy fans and Brandon and I were the only ones cheering for the Broncos, but we had faith in our team anyway! Well if you watched the game yesterday you would know we had a house full of disappointed people, well except for Brandon and I of course, Wooo Hooo, Go Broncos!!! O yea' and any one who knows my husband, knows the day would not be complete without a bet on the table. I am so happy Brandon won the bet and didn't have to wear are friends Cowboys paraphernalia all week! Since Brandon won, he got to write the cowboy's score on our Die Hard Cowboys friends cast, Hehehe! Here are a few pics from yesterday. Sorry there are no Owen pics since he was all over the place yesterday. I couldn't get him to stay still long enough to get one. Needless to say he had a blast!Here was the sign my lovely husband had me make for our front door. Here we are all dressed up and ready for the game. Happy Brandon :) , Sad Paul :(Here is what Brandon wrote on Paul's cast. Poor guy has to keep this cast on for another whole week, but hey, a bet is a bet!

No comments: