Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Grammy's October Visit

Owen's Grammy (Brandon's Mom) came down from Colorado for a visit this past Thursday-Monday. We had a blast while she was here and Owen took to her right away. Within about two minutes Owen had already figured out how far he could push his boundaries with her in town. Every time I would say no to him he would run strait to Grammy with his little alligator tears rolling down his cheeks. So dramatic! While she was here we spent a day at the zoo, went to have Owen's Halloween pictures taken, did a little shopping and ate way too much food! He had a blast with her and kept her very busy. So much for her relaxing weekend away. It was so sad to see her leave, especially since Owen started balling when we dropped her off at the airport yesterday. Can't wait until Christmas to see her again. Here are some cute pics of Owen with his beautiful Grammy. Love you Grammy!Chillin in the car together!All dressed up and ready for Church.Owen is so happy eating the cookie Grammy bought him at dinner. Still eating his cookie.Owen and Grammy playing in his new play room!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including me on your blog:) I loved spending time with my grandson! I didn't come for relaxation, I came for hugs, kisses and love! All my wishes came true!

Love you!
M & G