Saturday, August 22, 2009

A visit from the Thompson Family...

This week my parents had my Uncle Gary (My Mom's Brother) and his family here for the week visiting from Oklahoma. It was very nice to see them, I think this is the first time they have ever drove here in my whole life. My Uncle Gary became a Grandpa the month after my Mom last year and it was the first time I got to meet my cousin Jonelle's daughter. She is so adorable with her curly red hair, and yes she did remind me a bit of Shirley Temple...Kamiya riding Owen's horse. Brandon and I agree that she is one of the Happiest babies we have ever met. Just look at how huge that smile is!Owen and Kamiya played pretty well together. No major incidences to report. As you can tell from the camping pictures, I love these cute cousin moments. Aren't they adorable?Brandon and I with the kido's.

No comments: