Sunday, August 16, 2009

First my Best Friend and now my Sister???

This past month has been a tough one for me. My best friend's husband and my Brother-in-Law both work for Intel here in Rio Rancho. Well it just so happens that Intel has been sending a lot of their workers to go do some training on new tools up in there plant in Oregon. Yes, Oregon! So last month my Best Friend and her family temporarily moved up there and now my sister & brother-in-law are leaving for Oregon Monday morning for 6 months. Last night my sisters good friends threw them a nice going away party. I decided to leave the boys at home and went and had some good fun with my sis before she left. We had so much fun and what is a party these days without a little Rock Band? Well I am not going to say Goodbye sister, I will say See You Soon instead....Love you and miss you already!!!I figured I would get in big trouble if I posted a blog with no pictures of Owen so Daddy snapped one of the two of us before I left.My sister and her BFF Cammy.The ladies having a good time...Some good Rock Band fun! My sister Rockin' out on Bass...

No comments: