Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Grammy's Visit (Part 3: Family Dinner)

On Grammy's last night in town we had a very nice family dinner. We invited my parents over grilled up some steak, and had corn on the cob and steak fries, Ummmmm.......it was so delicious! Here are a few pics of our fun family time.

Here are the Grammy's sittin on the patio waiting for dinner to cook. We are so blessed our families get along so well.

Owen and Pampo playing in the backyard.

Me and my Mama's having a drink.

Owen and Grammy, so precious.

Owen had a blast knocking down Grammy's towers built out of blocks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again, you honor me by your kind words and pictures. Despite not liking the way I look, I love my pictures with Little Owen!

God has truly blessed our family with a baby! It will be wonderful to watch your little family "grow" in size and in the Lord!

GOD IS GOOD!!!!!

Love,
Mamma B./Grammy B.