Monday, August 31, 2009

First Hair Cut w/Clippers

Owen's hair has been getting out of control lately. I used to cut his hair myself with a pair of scissors but he is getting increasingly stronger and stronger and I can't get him to sit still long enough for me to cut it! So yesterday we made a trip to the store to buy some hair clippers. Much to my surprise, he did much better than I expected. I, on the other hand, cut it a little shorter than I meant to, but it turned out really cute. I will admit when he turned around and looked at me it was so scary how much he looked like a mini Brandon! Isn't that pile of blonde hair so cute! Owen is growing up so much.Side shot.He looks so much like Brandon in this picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy!!! He does look like his daddy with his "buzz" cut, but Brandon used to get a Number 1 or 2. At least Owen still has some length in his hair!

Love you,
Mama B./Grammy