Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good Little Boys get Yummy Treats!

I know all of you are thinking that I had selfish reasons for taking Owen out for Ice Cream last night, but I swear it was really all for my son. And besides, just because I am preggo doesn't mean I am addicted to Ice Cream, okay yes it does but that is besides the point. Since Owen has been dealing with so many changes going on in our house trying to prepare for a new baby, we decided to take him out for a special treat last night. He has done so well with everyday waking up to some new drastic change made to the house, again. He has even officially moved into a "Big Boy" twin size bed. I cried like a baby the first night he slept in it because I am quickly realizing that my Baby is no longer a Baby. Good thing I'll have another one soon enough. Here is Owen enjoying his treat from Dairy Queen last night.

No comments: