Sunday, February 28, 2010

Working on mastering my birthday present

Well as most of you know I decided to invest in a nice digital SLR camera with the money I have been saving up from Christmas and my birthday and am really enjoying learning all the fancy things these cameras can do. I don't even belive I have begun to strach the surface of the pictures my camera is capable of taking. But after only having it a few weeks we did get some great pics of you know who........Owen.
My goal is to get pretty comfortable by the time we head out to California for a little vacation. Hope you all enjoy the pictures of Owen and stay tuned as I sure there will be many more posts as I master my new hobby.
If you couldn't tell Owen loves to say "cheese" or look right into the camera when we pull out any camera..... I guess mommy has trained him well.Perhaps we have found the reason for his recent outburst of temper tantrums. Who knew the "Bernstein Bears" are such a bad influence on children.
Owen loves this little bear that his "great great" gave him for Valentine's DayBut judging by this pictures I think he loves his mommy a whole lot more!!!!! Our little dare devil will climb on top of anything he possibly can.Why is it he will sit down everywhere except where we tell him too. Our serving tray is his favorite spot to sit in. Oh well with a smile like this how can you tell him not to do it!

2 comments:

Kaitlyn Altman said...

nice pics brandon! Looks good!

Anonymous said...

Good pictures, son:)