Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's Day Date Night!

Last night Brandon and I went out on a date to celebrate Valentine's Day a couple days early! The date started off with a very nice dinner at a super nice restaurant in Old Town called Seasons. Brandon got a Half Rotisserie Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Garlic Broccoli and I got the Autumn Harvest Squash with Sage Ravioli in a spinach Cream Sage Sauce with Shiitake Mushrooms. O my goodness it was delicious. Then we shared the Lemon Cream Pie for Dessert. After dinner we went to see the new movie Valentine's Day. Yes, Brandon was very sweet and took me to a nice chick-flick! We both enjoyed the movie and more than that enjoyed a nice quiet night out just the two of us! We weren't supposed to get each other gifts this year, but my wonderful husband decided to break the rules. He got me a Pearl Necklace, Bracelet and Earrings. I have always wanted a Pearl set and thanks to my amazing husband, I now have the perfect set! For those wondering what Owen was doing, he was hanging out with his nana and pampo for the night. They were so sweet and even took him out for ice cream after dinner last night. Such a spoiled little boy! Here we are all dressed up for our date. Like my Pearls?Saying goodbye to my precious baby boy!Gotta love the kisses goodbye!Here is a picture of our amazing dessert! Sorry not the best picture.

No comments: