Monday, May 11, 2009

My very 1st Mother's Day!!!


Yesterday was my very 1st Mother's Day! It was very exciting since I had to wait almost a year for it to get here. Last year I was about ready to explode and wanted Owen OUT! I had a great day. In the morning we went to church and attended our good friends Matt and Kaitlyn's beautiful daughter's dedication. Then Owen and I went out to lunch with my family, which was delicious. Then, when Brandon got home from work we went out for a family walk in our neighborhood and can home and played Guitar Hero all night. We have become quite obsessed with that game. Here our a few pictures from yesterday...

Mother's Day Picture of Owen and I.

Owen playing with his fire engine before church.

The crazy trio!

I had to take a picture of my gifts from Owen and Brandon because I thought it was so sweet the Brandon actually took the time to wrap them instead of throwing them in a bag. God has blessed me with the BEST Husband and Son a mother could ever ask for!

No comments: