Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bite????

So I know what it looks like. Most of you are probably thinking I got some kind of terrible bug bite; however, that is not what happened at all! The bite actually came from my beautiful sweet baby Owen. Yes you heard me correctly, Owen actually pierced my skin with his teeth. If you look close enough in the second picture you can actually see his teeth marks. I am still not sure what provoked the bite, but I can tell you that he bites EVERYTHING!! Wells it sounds like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree according to my Mother and Mother-In-Law, apparently Brandon and I were both terrible bitters as children. The question now is how do we break him of this really bad habit? Any advice? His crib is now turning into shreds of wood. Help!!!!!

No comments: