Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mehlea’s Birthday Party

The day after my niece Bailey’s 1st Birthday Party, Owen and Autumn had another Birthday Party to attend. Party animals, I know. The party was for the kids good friend Mehlea (our next door neighbor) who was turning 4. She had a My Little Pony Party and had her party at Fun City. For all my New Mexico peeps, Fun City is sort of like Hinkle Family Fun Center, they have an assortment of things to do there like bowling, miniature golf, roller skating, etc. They also have this HUGE play area full of obstacle courses and tons and tons of Balls. It was a lot of fun but extremely exhausting!!! The place is ginormous and both my kids were running in complete different directions. I am SO lucky my Mom was there to help me or I would’ve been a nervous wreck about losing one of my kids. Thanks again Mom for running all over the place with me and the kids, you ROCK! Here are some fun pics of our time at the party!

Bailey's 1st Birthday! 213Bailey's 1st Birthday! 208

Here are the kiddos with the sweet Birthday Girl Mehlea. She is honestly such a sweet little girl, Owen & Autumn LOVE playing with her and her older brother Andrew who is 6. We scored big time with such wonderful neighbors.

Bailey's 1st Birthday! 203

Here is the best visual I can give you of how huge this place is and it still doesn’t do it justice. It’s about 4 levels high, balls everywhere, big ball shooters, ball vacuums that suck them up and then spits them back down and a big slide.

Bailey's 1st Birthday! 229Bailey's 1st Birthday! 241

Bailey's 1st Birthday! 199Bailey's 1st Birthday! 228Bailey's 1st Birthday! 232

Bailey's 1st Birthday! 235Bailey's 1st Birthday! 201Bailey's 1st Birthday! 209

Bailey's 1st Birthday! 207Bailey's 1st Birthday! 237Bailey's 1st Birthday! 241

The picture in the middle is Mehlea’s brother Andrew up on the 3rd floor shooting balls at me and his mom Bonnie!

Bailey's 1st Birthday! 224Bailey's 1st Birthday! 211

Bailey's 1st Birthday! 216

“…..Happy Birthday dear Mehlea, Happy Birthday to you!!!”

Bailey's 1st Birthday! 219

Bailey's 1st Birthday! 221Bailey's 1st Birthday! 222Bailey's 1st Birthday! 223

 

Such a fun time with our friends. Happy Birthday Mehlea and thanks again SO much for including us in your special day!!!!!

No comments: