Friday, March 20, 2009

Owen's 1st Trip to the Zoo...

So this week for play date Jess, Leah, and I took Owen and Abby to the zoo. We started the afternoon out with a picnic on the grass and then walked around the zoo to see all the animals. I think the seals were Owens favorite, he seemed to like watching them splash around in the water and listening to them bark. The kids had a blast, even though we were walking in circles since none of us had any sense of direction! I think it took us about two hours to actually find the polar bears! We figure by the end of the summer we will have it all figured out since we all bought annual zoo passes!!!
I swear he makes the cutest faces...
I think at times, Owen was more busy people watching than actually looking at the animals. He is just like his Grammy B!
Abby loves her Auntie Leah!
This took some work to get this picture since the kids were more interested in watching the flamingos behind us than looking at the camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures and the decorative background! Is it a positive attribute to be a people watcher? I hope so?

You are so talented, my beautiful daughter-in-law:)

See you soon...
Grammy B.