Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Grammy Burgess visits Owen during father's day



Grammy Burgess stopped by to see Owen and help out mommy for a few weeks. He definately loved her shoulder to rest his head on when he took one of his many naps. It was Grammy's first chance to see him outside of the hospital and she took every opportunity to hold him before she had to head back to Denver.





She was also a big help during Aunti Jessica's wedding up in Cerillos, since Vanessa and I were in the wedding, Grammy made sure he was nice and calm during the ceremony.



I know Owen is looking forward to taking a nap with her the next time she comes down to visit.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Brandon and Vanessa,
You are so sweet to write such nice things about me on the blog. Of course, I will look at these pictures everyday and the many I have already taken. I thank God everyday for my children and now my first grandchild, Owen Michael!
Hopefully, we will see pictures of Grandma and Grandpa Lujan and the Great Grandparents too on the blog!
Love you, MOM/Grammy Burgess