Tuesday, April 8, 2008

One last sneak peak at our little guy


With the help of our friend Kaitlyn, Vanessa was able to go one last time to get some ultra sounds of our blessing. He definitely was reluctant to let us see a full face shot and kept his hands up in his face the whole time. But we were able to get some pretty good shots none the less. Its hard to believe that we are able to look at our little guy before he is born.


Now all we have to do is wait a few more weeks until we can kiss that adorable face and those chubby cheeks. Enjoy the photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog site is an awesome idea! I love that I can see what you are up to and how the baby is coming along. I'm getting so excited and can't wait until baby Owen's arrival! I will call soon, I hope we can get together again, one last time before he comes.

Love,
Justine